The Built Environment Resilience Webinar
We have the pleasure to invite you to our coming Webinar on “the Built Environment Resilience”, that will take place on January 16th, from 3pm to 4.30pm CET (English speaking webinar).
- What is Resilience in the Built Environment?
- What is the Race to Zero?
- Measuring & Rewarding Resilient Construction
- Making Resilience Affordable particularly in Housing
- Role of the Contracting Community
The session will be moderated by our Housing Working Group Chairman, Jorge Vallejo, and the webinar will end with a Q&A session.